Paleo Double Chocolate Pumpkin Loaf
- 1 1/2 cups fine almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup organic pumpkin
- 2/3 cup full fat coconut milk
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Enjoy Life chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix dry ingredients (except chocolate chips) together in a large mixing bowl.
- Add wet ingredients and mix until fairly smooth. Batter will seem a bit grainy and thick.
- If desired, add some chocolate chips to batter and mix gently.
- Pour into loaf pan that has been greased well. (I always use melted coconut oil!)
- Top with chocolate chips (optional) and bake for 40-50 minutes.