Pilates Teacher Training
The Cutting Edge Approach to Pilates Teacher Training
PSC teaches a contemporary approach to the method developed by Pilates in the 1920s; one that preserves the essence of the original technique but incorporates today’s knowledge and principals. Small class sizes with review and anatomy provided.
Level I & II Burn at the Barre Programs are Co-Created by a Chiropractor, a Professional Dancer and PMA Pilates Certified Instructors™
The program has easy programming with “plug in” modules to add variety and levels to the workout.
Each student will learn:
- Fundamentals of barre
- “Burn at the Barre™” class programming for all levels
- Choreography with options to be creative
- Modifications and variations for all levels
- Use of props: balls, weights and bands
- Learn how to lead your Barre class with confidence and creativity
- A fully photographic manual will be provided to you
- 10 PMA CEC’s
Level II Barre
A comprehensive program to take your practice to the next level. Manual and 3 PMA CECs included.
All courses taught by Amanda Koch, PSC Master Trainer in Pilates and Barre, NCPT.
Please contact me for any applications. I look forward to connecting with you and helping you become a trained instructor!