Pilates Teacher Training
Pilates Sports Center teaches a contemporary approach to the method developed by Pilates in the 1920s; one that preserves the essence of the original technique but incorporates today’s knowledge and principals. Small class sizes with review and anatomy provided.
Students will learn the Classical and Progressive approach to Pilates all in one program using a beautiful, organized photographic manual. Our instructors are successful, sought after and return to us for continued workshops year after year.
- Pilates Mat
- Cadillac/Trapeze Table
- Wunda Chair
- Philosophy of Pilates
- Equipment safety course
- Programming for all levels of client proficiency
Burn At The Barre Teacher Training
The program has easy programming with “plug in” modules to add variety and levels to the workout.
Each student will learn:
- Fundamentals of barre
- “Burn at the Barre™” class programming for all levels
- Choreography with options to be creative
- Modifications and variations for all levels
- Use of props: balls, weights and bands
- Learn how to lead your Barre class with confidence and creativity
- A fully photographic manual will be provided to you
- 10 PMA CEC’s
A comprehensive 10-hour+ program. Manual and 10 PMA CECs included.
—>Level II Barre
A comprehensive program to take your practice to the next level. Manual and 3 PMA CECs included.
All courses taught by Amanda Koch, PSC Master Trainer in Pilates and Barre, NCPT.
Please contact me for any applications. I look forward to connecting with you and helping you become a trained instructor!