As many of you know, I started making the switch to safer products when I was struggling with multiple miscarriages and crippling anxiety. I made significant changes by not only eating a real food diet but switching to personal care products free from questionable ingredients and toxic chemicals. And now, I just want everyone to do the same so we can all live healthier lives! Beautycounter has not only given me a solution but also a much bigger platform and greater education in order to spread the message of safer products more effectively. I hope you’ll join me on this journey!
Here are three ways to get involved with Beautycounter and start making a difference:
Become a customer and start swapping out your beauty products and cosmetics to safer versions from Beautycounter. Beautycounter is committed to making safer products which are high performing, so give us a try. Keep in mind we have a 60-day return policy and include free shipping labels in each package should you need to return anything.
Just as what happened in the food industry, consumer demand WILL change the marketplace! So let’s vote with our dollars by putting our money towards companies dedicated to making safer options.
This is Beautycounter’s rewards program for clients who shop regularly. Please keep in mind it is strictly rewards (think Nordstrom Rewards or Amazon Prime). There are no required purchases and we do not even have an autoship option. It is truly designed to help you save money while progressively switching your personal care products to safer options.
Your $29 Annual Membership Includes:
• 10% back in product credit to be used on future purchases
• Free shipping on all orders of $100 or more
• Receive a welcome gift (a free product that varies each month)
• Exclusive product offers
*Make sure you select “Amanda Koch” as your consultant.
I feature exclusive offers and love to gift my members for their support!
Join us as a consultant and become a voice for change! Save 25% off your own orders and take advantage of the opportunity to earn some additional income by educating others about the personal care industry and how to make safer choices. We have the unique opportunity to make a significant income while making an incredible social impact.
Some consultants earn a full time income, while others do it on the side to share their passions and supplement a regular income. Whether you want to earn enough to pay for your kids’ extracurricular activities or replace a full time job, the opportunity is available to anyone. It is very flexible and can be whatever you want it to be!
Consultants earn commissions of 25-35% and have the option of building teams. However this is not required nor will anyone put pressure on you to do so. But I will tell you that the mission of Beautycounter is truly contagious. Many people end up developing teams because people are drawn to the company and very willing to take the job!
We are a direct retail company, we do not require that you spend a minimum amount on products every month. We have a very low start-up fee of $98 (which I will help you earn right back!). It is such a low-risk venture, I always encourage people to think of the first 6 months as a trial period. If it doesn’t work out, no big deal. All that happens is you move back to Band of Beauty membership status. But if it does, awesome!
I promise you, this is the right time to join Beautycounter. This company is only 6 years old and so many exciting products are launching this year. We are growing at an amazing rate! And no, the market is not saturated. At this time we have about 30,000 consultants in the United States and Canada. To give you a bit of perspective, Mary Kay has 50,000 consultants in the city of Dallas alone.
I can honestly tell you I had no idea I could love this business so much. It’s incredibly rewarding on so many levels, and I’m so proud to be a part of a company making such a difference in this world.
We truly have an amazing team which offers tons of support and knowledge about safer products as well as running a successful business. You will receive as much guidance and help as you want or need to create a business that works for you.
- Click the “Become a Consultant” button below and enter your email and other required info to create your account. It will say Choose a Mentor and give you an option that should default to “Amanda Koch.” If it doesn’t, click “Select a Different Mentor” and put in Amanda Koch in the first and last name section.
- Add your Enrollment Kit into your cart – this is the package they require you to purchase if you want to be a consultant. It includes two hero products, swag items, marketing materials, consultant training info, and catalogs.
- You can choose to add one of the special Enrollment product packages to your shopping cart. These are deeply discounted, about 40-45%, but not required. You can shop a la carte and enjoy 25% off immediately. But I will tell you that if you don’t buy a kit, you’ll regret it and end up spending more money later. I speak from experience!
- Finish the enrollment page and place your order.