Balsamic Berry Salad
- 2 cups cubed watermelon
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 pint blackberries
- Fresh basil leaves cut into ribbons
- Handful of toasted pine nuts I toast mine in the oven at 300 degrees for about 5 minutes
- Goat cheese or Feta cheese crumbles
- Drizzle of balsamic vinegar or vinaigrette I use my Honey Basil Balsamic Vinaigrette!
- Wash and prepare fruit and place in bowl.
- Sprinkle ribboned basil, pine nuts, and cheese on top of fruit, then mix gently.
- Drizzle balsamic vinaigrette of choice over the top.
- Enjoy all those nutrients and antioxidants!