You know those nights when you just NEED a sweet treat? Like, it’s all you can think about. You try to talk yourself out of it, but nope. And you’re thisclose to reaching for the processed crap in your pantry since you don’t think you can’t wait much longer…
Girl, I’ve got you. This right here is the answer.
You can have this Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Mug Cookie ready to devour in less than 5 minutes, and I’m not exaggerating. Plus it’s way better than those old cookies on the back shelf. Trust me on this.
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Mug Cookie
- 1 tbsp butter melted
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 dash vanilla
- 1 tbsp organic sugar
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 tbsp gluten free 1:1 flour I use King Arthur
- 1 pinch baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tbsp chocolate chips I use Enjoy Life
- Melt butter in microwavable mug or ramekin.
- Add egg yolk and dash of vanilla, then mix with fork.
- Add both sugars, mix well with fork.
- Add gluten free flour (or regular if you choose), baking soda, and salt. Mix with fork to fully combine.
- Fold in 1 tablespoon of chocolate chips.
- Microwave for 30-40 seconds or until just set (don’t overcook!)
- Dig in or top with a little vanilla ice cream.