Paleo Honey Garlic Chicken
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 1/3 cup coconut aminos
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce I use sriracha or Cholula
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil or 1 tablespoon ghee optional
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika regular or smoked
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked pepper
- 6-8 garlic cloves minced (I really like garlic, use less if you don't!)
- 2-3 pounds chicken thighs and/or breasts
- Toasted sesame seeds and/or chives for garnish
- Place chicken in crockpot.
- Mix all other ingredients in bowl. (If your raw honey is like mine up here in Alaska, you may need to heat it get it to a liquid consistency.)
- Pour liquid over chicken, making sure all the pieces are coated with the mixture.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours.
- Serve on top of white rice or cauliflower rice. Mixing in some steamed broccoli or sautéed snow peas is a nice touch, too!