Gluten Free Brownie Skillet
- 1/2 cup of butter one stick
- 1 cup of sugar I use raw sugar
- 1 dash of vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of gluten free flour I use Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free 1:1 Baking Flour
- 1/3 cup of organic unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Toppings of choice I used melted dark chocolate and chopped peppermint bark
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease cast iron skillet or 9x9 inch pan (I always use melted coconut oil!)
- Melt butter in saucepan or in microwave.
- Mix melted butter with sugar and vanilla, then beat in eggs.
- Add in dry ingredients and mix until fairly smooth.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool and then add toppings.
- Eat your heart out!