Gluten Free Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 cups gluten free oats
- 1 cup fine almond flour
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut flakes unsweetened
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/2 cup Enjoy Life mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the dry ingredients (except chocolate chips) in a bowl.
- Combine maple syrup, melted coconut oil, and egg. Add to dry mixture and mix until throughly combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate dough for about 30 minutes. (You can skip this, but it makes the dough easier to manage ... 'cause it's pretty sticky.)
- Place rounded tablespoons of dough onto a baking sheet with parchment paper. (Your fingers will get messy but it's totally worth it.)
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 17-20 minutes. About halfway through the baking time, use the bottom of a glass to flatten the cookies a bit.
- Let cool completely, otherwise the cookies will fall apart. They will harden to perfection during the cooling time.
- Y'all, these are GOOD. Enjoy!