Gluten Free Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup gluten-free rolled oats I use Bob's Red Mill
- 1/2 cup milk or milk alternative I ALWAYS use full fat coconut milk!
- 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup honey, or other favorite natural sweetener
- 1/2 scoop of Vital Proteins collagen peptides
- 1/4 tsp of spices cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice are my faves
- Toppings of choice: berries fruit, nuts, seeds, nut butter, chocolate chips, more sweetener, etc.
- Place oats, milk, sweetener, spices and collagen peptides in container and gently mix to combine. (I use small mason jars for convenience!)
- Cover and place in refrigerator overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator and uncover. Heat if desired.
- Add toppings of choice and devour!