Gluten Free (& Super Fast!) Migas
- Oil or fat of choice butter, ghee, olive oil, avocado oil, coconut oil, etc.
- Chopped onions
- Chopped tomatoes
- Crushed up corn tortilla chips always choose organic to avoid GMO corn!
- Optional toppings: Salsa Raw cheese, Avocado, Cilantro
- Heat oil/fat in pan over medium heat.
- Add onions and tomatoes and saute for a couple of minutes.
- Add crushed tortilla chips and allow them to soften slightly.
- Add scrambled eggs and continue to move gently in pan until cooked through.
- Top with any toppings and enjoy!
- (I've also been known to heat up a can of Amy's Refried Beans with Green Chiles to go with this because YUM.)