Paleo Chicken Tenders
- 1 lb free range chicken tenders or chicken breasts cut into strips
- 1 cup almond meal/flour
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 beaten egg
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix together almond meal/flour, paprika, garlic powder, cumin, chili powder, black pepper and sea salt and put into bowl. Place beaten egg in another bowl.
- Dredge each piece of chicken in egg and then coat thoroughly with almond mixture.
- Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. (Use the good stuff, y'all! Olive oil or avocado oil are my faves.)
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, flipping chicken pieces over halfway through cooking time.
- *These are very moist and tender! If you prefer a crunchier chicken tender, you may want to put them under the broiler for the last few minutes.