Balsamic Rosemary Chicken
- 1.5 pounds boneless chicken breasts
- Fresh garlic minced
- Fresh rosemary minced
- Sea salt
- Cracked pepper
- Oil of choice I use avocado or olive oil
- 1/4 cup Balsamic vinegar
- Place chicken breasts in baking dish.
- Drizzle with oil, rubbing it in to make sure chicken is evenly coated.
- Grind sea salt and cracked pepper generously over chicken.
- Sprinkle fresh garlic and rosemary over chicken breasts. (Amount based on preference)
- Roast at 400 degrees for about 20-25 minutes.
- Remove chicken from oven and slice into strips.
- Pour 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar over fully cooked chicken breasts.
- Let sit for 15 minutes before serving to allow balsamic vinegar to soak into chicken, or refrigerate for future use.