Paleo Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- 2 1/2 pounds small potatoes. washed and cut into cubes
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup bone broth or chicken broth
- 1/8 - 1/4 cup full fat coconut milk
- 2-3 tablespoons of butter or ghee
- 3-4 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1/2 - 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 - 1 tsp cracked pepper
- Wash and cut potatoes into halves or quarters.
- Boil for about 20 minutes or until fork tender. Drain and set pot aside.
- Heat ghee in small saucepan over medium heat, and saute garlic for about 2-3 minutes. Be careful not to burn garlic.
- Pour ghee and garlic over potatoes.
- Add broth and coconut milk to desired consistency.
- Season with sea salt and cracked pepper.
- Use hand mixer to whip potatoes.
- Transfer potatoes to serving or baking dish.