A simple paleo chicken soup recipe you can make in a jiffy with add ins to make the whole family happy!
Quick Paleo Chicken Soup
- Oil of choice for sautéing veggies I use avocado oil
- 2-3 cups of mirepoix chopped carrots, celery, and onion
- 3-4 tablespoons Trader Joe's Herbes de Provence or poultry seasoning
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- Sea salt
- 4 cups organic chicken bone broth
- 1 cup filtered water
- 2 cups cooked torn chicken
- Optional: steamed rice cooked pasta, frozen dumplings
- Heat avocado oil over medium heat.
- Add mirepoix, garlic, Herbes de Provence, sea salt & pepper.
- Saute for about 5-7 minutes.
- Add broth and water.
- Bring to a boil, then lower heat and simmer for about 20-25 minutes (or until carrots are fairly tender.
- Turn down to low heat and add torn chicken plus any additional add ins.
- Let heat through for 5 minutes.